Mortgage interest can be one of life’s biggest financial obstructions. The All In One Loan was developed by homeowners and mortgage professionals as a solution. By combining banking functionality with home financing into one dynamic instrument, borrowers are able to save tens of thousands of dollars and years off their loan.
WHAT IS THE ALL IN ONE LOAN?
Designed after popular programs around the world, the All In One Loan is the nation’s first transactional offset type-mortgage program.
Home financing and banking combined:
- Deposits lower your loan’s principal
- Funds remain available for expenses
- Interest is calculated on the average daily balance
- This lowers the monthly interest payments
- Tens of thousands of dollars can be saved over the life of the loan
- Mortgage freedom can be achieved in half the time or less
Calculate Your Potential Savings
The Interactive Comparison Simulator calculates potential All In One Loan savings benefits compared to a traditional forward-amortized closed-ended mortgage. Enter details about the loan you currently have or are considering getting, as well as your regular deposit and spending activity to see if this is right for you. Please consult your All In One Loan Certified Mortgage professional or contact us directly with any questions.